Dalia

Dalia

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CATCH UP TIME!

Hey there, its been WAY too long since I have been on here! What excuse do I have other than instead of keeping up with my own blog, I simply decided to stalk read everyone else's blogs and I apologize:)!? To begin with where I last left off, which I am a little embarrassed to admit was a little over two years ago..WOW! Lets begin I discovered an individual in one of the "Just Busted" issues that I not only recognized, but I actually knew pretty well. Well I'm happy to announce that the entire situation was a fluke and long story short he was found NOT guilty which is a good thing!

- On another note -

The last two years have absolutely flown by like crazy, I'm not sure where I should actually begin! I am still in school for my Bachelors for Accounting and I definitely have a love/hate relationship, but hey who doesn't right!? Secondly, I am officially engaged woot woot! Now if I can only sit down and plan the wedding (while I don't wont some extravagant wedding, I'd honestly be happy with a eloped wedding, BUT a NICE honeymoon, I guess we will see). Finally on top of the pressure of planning a wedding we decided to go ahead and build a house as if we weren't already busy enough! AYE YE YE..




1 comment: