Soooo... I'm going to pick up from where I last left off a month or so ago. We were still waiting on the construction loan to close before they were able to turn "prep" the land for the pouring of the slab. Around the beginning of May the builder called and scheduled a meeting to go over the plans to make sure we were all on the same page before they started any preparations. A few days later the slab was poured and I kid you not the frame was up within a few days or so. The first day we drove by to check if the slab had been poured and it had been. A few days later I drove by again to see if they had completed anything else, and basically the entire freaking house (lumber) was up! UMMMMM... The crew must have seriously worked from early morning to dusk to get this house up, hey we aren't complaining one bit!:) I guess the next order of work are the shingles and for the electrician to complete the wiring for the basics and the alarm system. The plumbing is in; however, I'm not sure if everything is complete on that end, we will see. With that being said I have uploaded a few pictures showing the progress from dirt (slab) to brick (everything is bricked except for the top part of the covered patio and an area by the window on the left side of the house).
 |
| Front yard (slab is down with pipes) |
 |
| Slab and construction crew |
 |
| Front and Back view |
 |
They have started to brick the house, covered outdoor living area
|
 |
| Side view with brick |
 |
| Entire house is bricked except for a window area on the left side of the house as well as the top portion of the outdoor living area. |
Wow!!! RIIIICH!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! It's looking like a house! So exciting
ReplyDelete