Hey Lovelies! As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been a little busy with work and trying to downsize all of our unneeded "junk" from the past 4 years or so before we move into the house... Needless to say I didn't realize how much stuff we owned and haven't been using! The Salvation Army/Goodwill will definitely be happy once I drop everything off. All in all last week was filled with sorting things out as well as packing. Sounds fun right!
Earlier this week I took a visit to one of our local Farmer's Market's and picked up some peaches from one of my customer's whom grows a variety of fruits and vegetables ( they are literally the juiciest most flavorful peaches I have ever had in my life). With that said I have a girls night planned this Thursday with one of my good friends whom, I haven't seen for a good month or so.. I'm definitely looking forward to catching up with her! The next few weeks should be a little more interesting since I have a bridal shower and bachelorette party to attend.
I hope everyone enjoys their week!
![]() |
| Fresh local peaches, literally the best peacehs I have ever had! |


No comments:
Post a Comment