Hey lovelies, it's been a hella long time! It seems like every time I had a chance to actually sit down and write a post something always came up. I'd been doing so well with keeping up with a weekly post. So much has happened and I don't know where to start.
To begin, sometime towards the end of May and beginning of June one of my co-workers quit and I have been helping in a different department as well as still completing my own work (hey who doesn't like a little overtime right!?). I actually didn't mind at all because it gave me the opportunity to talk to customers face to face on a daily basis, which sometimes I don't get to do. I'm happy to report we have finally hired someone new after almost a month and a half. My annual review is coming up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :).
Now on to happier news, I have quite a few friends whom are either expecting a little one or have gotten engaged. With that said, I have seriously been slacking in the wedding planning department, but I am happy to finally announce we have finally chosen a wedding date and location (June 2015 in Florida on the beach). Also our house is finally coming along, so much so they gave us a move in date! The next month or two will be busy for me needless to say.
Family: Two of my siblings have decided to move out of the city to "explore new adventures" My baby brother decided to move to Georgia sporadically (good thing my oldest sister lives there), which is a little sad because I'm use to seeing him on a normal basis. My second oldest sister has also decided to move to Florida which won't be all that bad because I visit Florida 5 or 6 times a year.

No comments:
Post a Comment